I know that, being a part of the SOCIETY and living amongst it, my actions, words and deeds are under constant scrutiny. People judge me by Facebook profile, posts and Twitter tweets. It’s really unfortunate to deduce a person’s character without knowing him personally and properly, however people love to choose the easy way.
For those who choose to judge me based on my Facebook profile, facebook posts and tweets, let me inform you the following true facts,
1. Do you really think that what my Facebook posts say is my true character, then honey, you have seen only the tip of the iceberg.
2. Please don’t be under the impression that the atrocious things I have posted and tweeted are the wickedest things I have ever dared to do.
3. Believe me, you would be super awestruck when you get to know the full list of my (nasty) deeds & accomplishments.
4. Only 35% of my glorious deeds are chronicled in the mighty timelines of Facebook and Twitter. The rest are shelved within the mystic world of oblivion, for your own good.
5. If you had any idea about the half of, half of, half of, what I had really managed to do with my life so far, you will not be having the same impression about me as in the first place.
PS : I am not at all joking. I may look quiet and meek, but I am not.